Is anxiety relief really possible? After all, anxiety can be discouraging and disheartening and frustrating and a whole lot of other negative adjectives. It’s common to feel doomed to be crushed by anxiety for life. That’s because anxiety worms its way into our mind and controls many of our thoughts, emotions, and behaviors. When that happens, it often doesn’t seem like we’ll ever have a break. I’ve been there, and I can relate. I can also proudly state that relief and freedom from anxiety are possible. Read on to learn about a helpful tool for bounding past anxiety.
Anxiety has interfered in too many lives for far too long. Forty million adults and twenty-five percent of adolescents (ages 13-18) live with an anxiety disorder just in the United States; The World Health Organization (WHO) reports that anxiety disorders are the most common mental disorders in the entire world.
That’s not all. These statistics apply exclusively to diagnoseable anxiety disorders. Hundreds of millions more experience anxiety significant enough to be disruptive but isn’t categorized as a disorder.
No one should have to go through life trapped deep inside anxiety’s prison. You didn’t do anything wrong, and you need to be able to set yourself free. Happily, anxiety is treatable–but it’s a process. It certainly doesn’t have to be a laborious, painful process. Creating yourself and your life without anxiety can be both pleasant and empowering.
I’ve drawn on my professional and personal experiences to create tools that you can make yours, wiggle around and get comfortable in, and write anxiety out of your life and better things in. I’m excited to share with you some things about my latest book for taking back your life, The 5-Minute Anxiety Relief Journal: A Creative Way to Stop Freaking Out.
Why The 5-Minute Anxiety Relief Journal Can Help
Everything about this unique guided journal is purposeful:
- You can honor your time. Complete each prompt in about five minutes and pepper your anxiety relief exercises into a busy, stressful day. They’re effective that way!
- You have opportunities to read helpful information, and you can reflect on it and respond to it to make it personal.
- It’s positive and inspirational so you don’t remain stuck in anxiety’s muck.
- Everything in it is evidence-based — nothing is fluff.
- While the book is serious, it’s lighthearted and even humorous, too.
- It doesn’t try to force you into a mold or a treatment model. (It helps anxiety — it doesn’t make it worse).
Learn more and even pre-order, too. This anxiety relief guided journal will be released on December 10, 2019. When you pre-order, you’ll have your copy the day it’s released.