Welcome to Wellbeing & Words
Wellbeing is for everyone, right now. You don’t have to wait until things are better before you can live the quality life you want to enjoy.
I created the brand Wellbeing & Words to empower people to make their own wellbeing. I tell stories, through novels, of regular people struggling with mental health challenges. I also write self-help books to guide people through the process of reclaiming wellbeing. I write the HealthyPlace anxiety-schmanxiety column, newsletter, and many other articles on their website. I share tips for wellbeing and a quality life on social media (click on the above icons to join me!), and I give in-person presentations about mental health and wellbeing.
Everything I do relates to empowering people to enhance their mental health and wellbeing and enjoy their lives.
Do something about your anxiety!
With this guide to personal empowerment over anxiety, you’ll gain:
- 101 exercises that will help you regain control of the life you want to live
- Five distinct sections offering practical, easy-to-follow anxiety-beating activities
- Relief from overthinking everything
- Ways to deal with anxiety at work or in school
- Tools to conquer anxiety in your relationships
- Control over your daily and nightly worries
- Workable practices to stop anxiety for life
Gain wellbeing and freedom from anxiety with these 101 Ways to Stop Anxiety!
Create your relief from anxiety in 5-minute bursts!
- A guided journal that’s friendly, unintimidating, and doable (you’ll want to use it, and you can do it)
- Lighthearted and fun — and a serious tool for creating a quality life full of wellbeing
- Get anxiety out of your head
- Make room for positivity and healing
A calming journal you can settle into, be comfortable physically and mentally, and discover meaning in your life
- Begin a rewarding journey to stillness and self-discovery.
- Develop a new way of being so anxiety doesn’t cause you to suffer.
- Get anxiety out of your head and onto paper.
- Develop insight, awareness, meaning and acceptance.
Replace anxiety with peace and wellbeing
- Learn practical information about anxiety and why it’s in your way.
- Discover useful mindfulness techniques and tools that work.
- Create inner and “outer” peace for yourself and your life.
- Do this despite a busy schedule.
Find it with your favorite bookseller, including Amazon
Reading means self-care and stress relief. Click on the images to learn more about each book, both self-help and novels. Purchase them from your favorite online bookseller and in select Barnes & Noble stores.
“Tanya is not only an expert in the field of health and wellness, but she has also experienced anxiety herself. She understands how scary it can be, and her prompts [in The 5-Minute Anxiety Relief Journal] are gentle.”
— DH, Amazon reviewer
Wellbeing & Words
Sign up for my free monthly newsletter, Wellbeing & Words. Each issue is packed with useful tips for enhancing mental health and wellbeing plus reading-related tidbits.
Honors & Awards
Named to Kirkus Reviews Best Books of 2016
My Life in a Nutshell: A Novel
Named to Kirkus Reviews’ list of Best Books of 2014
U.S. Review of Books
Recipient of the Storytellers Campfire Marble Book Award for being a “book which has made a significant difference in the world.”