Welcome to Wellbeing & Words
Wellbeing is for everyone, right now. You don’t have to wait until things are better before you can live the quality life you want to enjoy.
I created the brand Wellbeing & Words to empower people to make their own wellbeing. I tell stories, through novels, of regular people struggling with mental health challenges. I also write self-help books to guide people through the process of reclaiming wellbeing. I write the HealthyPlace anxiety-schmanxiety column, newsletter, and many other articles on their website. I share tips for wellbeing and a quality life on social media (click on the above icons to join me!), and I give in-person presentations about mental health and wellbeing.
Everything I do relates to empowering people to enhance their mental health and wellbeing and enjoy their lives.
Create your relief from anxiety in 5-minute bursts!
- A guided journal that’s friendly, unintimidating, and doable (you’ll want to use it, and you can do it)
- Lighthearted and fun — and a serious tool for creating a quality life full of wellbeing
- Get anxiety out of your head
- Make room for positivity and healing
A calming journal you can settle into, be comfortable physically and mentally, and discover meaning in your life
- Begin a rewarding journey to stillness and self-discovery.
- Develop a new way of being so anxiety doesn’t cause you to suffer.
- Get anxiety out of your head and onto paper.
- Develop insight, awareness, meaning and acceptance.
It's here—my book to help people replace anxiety with peace and wellbeing
- Learn practical information about anxiety and why it’s in your way.
- Discover useful mindfulness techniques and tools that work.
- Create inner and “outer” peace for yourself and your life.
- Do this despite a busy schedule.
Find it with your favorite bookseller, including Amazon.
Reading means self-care and stress relief. Click on the images to learn more about each book, both self-help and novels. Purchase them from your favorite online bookseller and in select Barnes & Noble stores.
“I applaud Peterson for combining her expertise in the field of mental health with her extraordinary talent for storytelling.”
— Shawn Verdin, LPC, LAC; Program Director – Behavioral Health Unit
Wellbeing & Words
Sign up for my free monthly newsletter, Wellbeing & Words. Each issue is packed with useful tips for enhancing mental health and wellbeing plus reading-related tidbits.
Honors & Awards
Named to Kirkus Reviews Best Books of 2016
My Life in a Nutshell: A Novel
Named to Kirkus Reviews’ list of Best Books of 2014
U.S. Review of Books
Recipient of the Storytellers Campfire Marble Book Award for being a “book which has made a significant difference in the world.”